Predictive validation of vehicle systems such as intelligent headlamp units, sensors, human-machine interfaces (HMIs) for ADAS and AD with a visually realistic, real-time and interactive driving simulator, sound dimension and physics-based simulation.
ANSYS VRXPERIENCE takes the predictive validation of vehicle systems to the next step. Saving on physical validation time and costs, it lets you test and optimize your intelligent headlamp units, your sensors, as well as your human-machine interfaces (HMIs), for ADAS and AD. For a rapid and simple virtual test of your systems, rely on the unique combination of visually realistic driving simulator, sound dimension and physics-based simulation offered by ANSYS VRXPERIENCE. This real-time and interactive driving simulator lets you create, test and experience your drive in real-world conditions, virtually. Based on compelling physical simulation software and systems, ANSYS VRXPERIENCE provides a predictive experience for the validation of the performance of your intelligent headlights, your ADAS systems and your HMIs. These unique capabilities enable you to speed up the engineering process at an early stage of development on digital test tracks. Drive your future car with realistic traffic conditions, including various weather, oncoming vehicles, and pedestrians scenarios, anticipating your vehicle’s reaction to any critical situation.
- Driving Simulator - Driving simulation environment with SCANeR, including scenarios, traffic and vehicle dynamics run time. Creates custom virtual road environments and testing scenarios.
- Headlamp - Test intelligent lighting, connect with control law models (AFS/ADB, Matrix beam, Pixel HD light). Check IIHS and glare rating capabilities.
- HMI - Test and validate the full cockpit design for HMIs, including virtual displays and actuators, through visual simulation, eye and finger tracking, and haptic feedback.
- Perceived Quality Analysis - Visualize in full scale and in virtual reality, the impact of assembly and shape deviations on the perceived quality of the product, taking into account manufacturing variations.
- Sensor - Integrates the simulation of ground-truth sensors and camera and lidar sensor types. Powerful graphical visualization capabilities enable assess complex ADAS systems and autonomous vehicles virtually.
- Sound - Create realistic sound sources and immersive 3D soundscapes.