AVDU Mission Displays
For large video systems with several video inputs, on-screen VMS control and built-in video processing functions including optically-bonded glass and dual mode NVIS-compatible LED backlighting, and a rich feature set including a highly flexible video input capability and full touchscreen operation.
AVDU Mission Displays from Curtiss-Wright are rugged LCD Displays for demanding environment. These rugged displays offer a unique combination of new technology, including optically-bonded glass and dual mode NVIS-compatible LED backlighting, and a rich feature set including a highly flexible video input capability and full touchscreen operation.
Fully qualified to established environmental standards, these mission displays can be used in standalone mode, where multiple video input capability can be used to present a number of configurable operator views, or as part of a Curtiss Wright video management system (VMS) alongside video distribution switches and recorders.
The displays feature multiple control inputs including Ethernet, CANBus, RS-232/RS-422 and USB, and the most widely used video interfaces including HD-SDI, VGA and composite video, offering maximum flexibility to system integrators. They are fully interoperable with the latest turret and downlink solutions on the market.
- High brightness and advanced optical stack provide anytime readability
- Night vision compatibility
- Full touchscreen capability
- Multiple video inputs and operator views
- Highly configurable and field upgradeable
- Fully ruggedized and sealed unit
- Applications: Airborne (rotary and fixed wing), Civil (police, search and rescue) and military, Naval and ground vehicles