6U OpenVPX Virtex-7 FPGA Processor card providing more than twice the performance of the previous generation FPGA products, an ideal choice for many commercial or rugged embedded applications.
The CHAMP-FX4 6U OpenVPX Virtex-7 FPGA Processor card is an ideal choice for many commercial or rugged embedded applications, including radar and signal intelligence, image or network processing, and for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) platforms, providing more than twice the performance of the previous generations of FPGA products.
The CHAMP-FX4 is the flagship 6U product in Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions’ family of user-programmable Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA-based computing products, designed to meet the needs of challenging embedded high-performance digital signal and image processing applications.
Using the CHAMP-FX4 with Curtiss-Wright’s Signal Acquisition FMC cards such as the FMC-516/FMC-518 provides a complete Digital Receiver solution. With no onboard FPGA, FMCs are a low power mezzanine option and can better handle extreme rugged conditions. With the flexibility of the FMC interface, alternate front ends can be accommodated by using different FMC modules.
- Three user-programmable Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGAs (585T or X690T), each with:
- 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM in two 64-bit banks
- 36 MB QDRII+ SRAM in two 36-bit banks
- Two FMC interfaces with 80 differential signal pairs or up to x8 SERDES
- Onboard PCIe Gen3 switch
- Onboard SRIO Gen2 switch
- Xilinx ZYNQ FPGA with Dual ARM Cortex A9 processor
- Air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions