6U OpenVPX Virtex-7 Processor Card targeted specifically at wide-band, low latency applications that require large FPGA processing, wide input/output requirements, with minimal latency.
The CHAMP-WB is a signal processing engine from Curtiss-Wright that belongs to the family of user-programmable Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA based computing products. It is designed to meet the needs of embedded high-performance digital signal and image processing applications.
The CHAMP-WB is targeted specifically at wide-band, low latency applications that require large FPGA processing, wide input/output requirements, with minimal latency.
It couples the dense processing resources of a single large Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA with two high-bandwidth mezzanine sites on a rugged 6U OpenVPX™ (VITA 65) form factor module. The CHAMP-WB complements this processing capability with a data plane directly connected to the FPGA with support for Gen2 Serial RapidIO® (SRIO). 10.3 Gbps Aurora links can also be supported between FPGA cards.
- Single user-programmable Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGAs (X690T or X980T), with
- 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM in two banks
- Four 4-lane serial data plane links to the backplane (support up to 10.3 Gbps data rates)
- 16 LVDS pairs to the backplane
- Two Mezzanine sites with support for FMC (VITA 57) or enhanced FMC
- Onboard PCIe Gen3 switch
- FXTools BSP and FPGA design kit with highly-optimized IP Blocks, development environment, reference designs, scriptable simulation test benches and software libraries
- VxWorks and Linux variants available
- 6U VPX VITA 48 1" pitch form factor