3U VPX Intel Xeon D DSP Processor Card that combines the high core count and floating-point performance of the latest Intel Xeon D processors with the substantial bandwidth and system-enabling features of the VITA 3U OpenVPX form factor.
Curtiss-Wright’s CHAMP-XD1 Digital Signal Processor offers multiple 3U variants and standard cooling methods to keep costs low, while creating a smaller system to fit SWaP-C constraints by reducing the number of slots being used with an XMC and backplane optimization.
The CHAMP-XD1 combines the high core count and floating-point performance of the latest Intel Xeon D processors with the substantial bandwidth and system-enabling features of the VITA 3U OpenVPX form factor.
This 3U VPX Intel Xeon D processor card is available in a range of ruggedized configurations to deliver optimal performance in the harshest deployed environments, including air-cooled and conduction cooled variants. There is also resident a core function field programmable gate array (FPGA) used for TrustedCOTS security and general purpose I/O in addition to a dedicated Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) FPGA used for system monitoring and health.
- Intel Xeon D 8-Core (410 GFLOPS @ 1.6 GHz) or 12-Core (576 @ 1.5 GHz)
- Extended operating temperature Intel eTEMP SKUs
- PCH integrated in Xeon D SoC
- Native dual KR 10 GigE ports
- 16 to 32 GB DDR4 @ 2133 megatransfers per second (34 GB/s aggregate)
- XMC PCIe up to Gen3, designed for up to 25W thermal dissipation
- PCIe Gen3 on 3U OpenVPX data plane with switch
- Core Function FPGA with IPMI
- Conduction and air-cooled