6U OpenVPX Intel Xeon D DSP Processor Card available in a range of ruggedized configurations to deliver optimal performance in the harshest deployed environments, including air-cooled and conduction cooled variants.
CHAMP-XD2 Digital Signal Processor from Curtiss-Wright is the only dual Xeon D board in the market. It offers higher compute density per slot allowing Intel architecture into the most rugged environments. Curtiss-Wright’s advanced designs allow you to take advantage of mainstream cooling methodologies with advanced techniques and proven tools from the high performance computing, giving you the power and size you need with less risk and associated costs.
The 6U OpenVPX Intel Xeon D DSP is available in a range of ruggedized configurations to deliver optimal performance in the harshest deployed environments, including air-cooled and conduction cooled variants. There is also resident a Core Function field programmable gate array (FPGA) used for Trusted COTS security and general purpose I/O in addition to a dedicated Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) FPGA used for system monitoring and health.
- Dual processor Xeon D 8-core (820 GFLOPS @ 1.6 GHz total) or 12-core (1152 GFLOPS @ 1.5 GHz total)
- Extended operating temperature Intel eTEMP SKUs
- PCH integrated in Xeon D SoC
- Native dual KX 1 GigE or KR 10 GigE ports on OpenVPX control plane
- Four ports of 40G/10G Ethernet or DDR/QDR/FDR10 InfiniBand on OpenVPX data plane
- 16 to 32 GB DDR4 @ 2133 megatransfers per second per Xeon D socket (68 GB/s aggregate)
- XMC PCIe up to Gen 3, designed for up to 25W thermal dissipation
- Dual x16 PCIe Gen 3 on OpenVPX expansion plane with switch
- Core Function FPGA with IPMI
- Conduction and air-cooled, contact Curtiss-Wright for Air-Flow Through (AFT) options