Cobra2 Video Windows
High-performance, multi-input, VME video windowing card supporting TV, RS-170, RS-343, STANAG or high-resolution computer video up to 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1080, with considerable flexibility in the formats and video timings.
Cobra2 is a high-performance, multi-input, video windows processor (Video Windowing for Radar video display system) that can accept up to 12 videos per card and select up to 4 for display as windows on a high-resolution, digital flat panel or analog display. Video inputs can be TV, RS-170, RS-343, STANAG or high-resolution computer video up to 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1080, with considerable flexibility in the formats and video timings. In addition to video, an overlay or background high-resolution graphics signal may be input to the card as separate DVI or analog RGB video. The card supports a wide variety of display configurations including quad-video, picture-in-picture, full-screen zoom and alpha blending and cross mixing of video sources.
Cobra2 requires only power from the VME bus and may be completely controlled over the Ethernet or RS-232 interfaces. Multiple video sources may be input and selected under software control for display in multiple windows. The output video may be displayed on a monitor using either the analog RGB output or the digital DVI-D output.
TV windows mixed with computer graphics
Multi-layer video with blended layers
Video standards conversion and scaling
- Single-slot VME video windowing card (dual-slot module for quad VGA on front panel)
- Accepts composite TV, S-Video or high resolution RGB inputs up to 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1080
- Fully scalable and moveable windows
- Crosspoint switch to select from 12 inputs
- Interlaced or non-interlaced inputs
- Programmable window brightness, contrast and color control
- Programmable window size and position
- DVI or analog graphics input for overlays/background
- DVI or analog video output
- Programmable output resolution
- Fully configurable over RS-232 or Ethernet
- Compatible with X Windows and Microsoft Windows
- Screen capture (full screen or window) capability for printing or snapshot recording
- Digital video mixing
- Standalone 2U box-level product or VME card
- Alpha blending and video cross mixing