Automated Code Review and Validation Software that assesses potential bugs before program execution, serving as an automated peer reviewer, helping to find errors efficiently and early in the development life-cycle.
CodePeer is an Ada source code analyzer / Automated Code Review and Validation Software that detects run-time and logic errors. It assesses potential bugs before program execution, serving as an automated peer reviewer, helping to find errors efficiently and early in the development life-cycle.
It can also be used to perform impact analysis when introducing changes to the existing code, as well as helping vulnerability analysis. Using control-flow, data-flow, and other advanced static analysis techniques, CodePeer detects errors that would otherwise only be found through labor-intensive debugging.
- Finds potential bugs and vulnerabilities early, when they are less expensive to correct
- Expedites code review and significantly increases the productivity of human review
- Detects and removes latent bugs when used retrospectively on existing code
- Reduces effort needed for safety or security certification
- Improves code quality
- Works on partially complete programs
- Exploits multi-core CPUs for efficiency and allows performance tuning based on memory and speed of developer’s machine