Connext DDS Professional
Fast, scalable and resilient software connectivity platform for accelerated distributed application development and existing device integration that includes a rich set of connectivity capabilities optimized for IIoT systems.
RTI Connext DDS Professional, the Industrial IoT Connectivity Framework is the first connectivity platform designed for the demanding requirements of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). It delivers the low-latency and real-time QoS needed to monitor and control physical-world processes. It provides the non-stop availability and security essential for mission-critical systems. And it complies with the Data Distribution Service (DDS) standard to foster interoperability and an open architecture, slashing lifecycle costs.
Connecting Distributed Systems
Connext DDS Professional, based on a connectivity databus, offers a robust framework for developing and integrating mission critical systems. Its data-centric approach eases system integration by allowing applications to interact directly with data objects, freeing developers from having to address lower-level messaging or networking concerns.
Enterprise Integration Patterns
Supports the fundamental communication patterns in IIoT including data-centric publish-subscribe, request-reply and queuing.
DDS Standard Compliance
Full compliance with the OMG® DDS for Real-Time Systems standard, including the DDS API and network interoperability protocol (DDSI-RTPS).
Industrial Grade Performance and Reliability
Order-of-magnitude performance and reliability through benchmarked latency and throughput tests. Reliable multicast for scalable data distribution.
- Accelerated distributed application development and existing device integration
- Interoperable across programming languages, operating systems and CPU families
- Latency in tens of microseconds over Gigabit Ethernet
- Throughput over millions of messages/second
- Scalable to millions of tracked data values
- Decentralized architecture with peer-to-peer communication
- No message brokers or servers required
- Non-stop availability with live upgrades and no single point of failure
- Reliable multicast for efficient data distribution
- Automatic discovery for self-forming and self-healing autonomous systems