DDS Toolkit for LabVIEW
Fast, secure and interoperable data communications infrastructure for LabVIEW providing extremely low latency, high throughput and seamless communication over shared memory, LAN, WAN and internet.
The RTI DDS Toolkit for LabVIEW provides a fast, secure and interoperable data communication infrastructure. You can use it to distribute real-time data between LabVIEW Virtual Instruments as well as between LabVIEW and other applications, such as those written in C, C++, C# and Java. It allows you to reliably scale systems to hundreds or even thousands of applications distributed across local and wide-area networks.
- Extremely low latency and high throughput
- Secure authentication, encryption and access control
- Highly resilient with no single point of failure
- Scales to thousands of nodes and millions of data points
- Reliable multicast for efficient data distribution
- Decentralized architecture with no services or brokers required
- Seamless communication over shared memory, LAN, WAN and internet
- Core technology proven by 650+ customers
- Supports LabVIEW Real-Time targets running NI Linux.