Powerful and simple-to-use Integrated Development Environment (IDE) with extensive navigation and analysis tools to generate a variety of useful information including call graphs, source dependencies, project organization, and complexity metrics.
GNAT GPS6 is a powerful and simple-to-use IDE that streamlines your software development process from the initial coding stage through testing, debugging, system integration, and maintenance. Built entirely in Ada, GPS is designed to allow programmers to get the most out of GNAT Pro technology.
GPS’s extensive navigation and analysis tools can generate a variety of useful information including call graphs, source dependencies, project organization, and complexity metrics, giving you a thorough understanding of your program at multiple levels. It allows you to interface with third-party Version Control Systems, easing both development and maintenance.
- Provides specialized views of the program components and their interrelationships
- Platform-independent visual interface
- Fully integrated visual debugger
- Configuration management support
- Adaptability, allowing GPS to be extended or tailored
- Compatibility of new versions of GPS with older versions of GNAT Pro
- Automation of the program build process