Miniature Integrated Telemetry Encoder
Multi-channel PCM encoder with 1W transmitter, 1.5Ah Li-ion battery pack and 11-channel MEM sensor measures 60mm x 60mm x 80mm, and is smaller than a coffee mug.
The Miniature Integrated Telemetry Encoder from Mistral is developed for a power range of 1W to 2W telemetry application. With size of 60mm x 60mm x 80mm, the module is smaller than a coffee mug. The Miniature Telemetry module demonstrates system integration of multi-channel PCM encoder, 1W transmitter, 1.5Ah Li-ion battery pack and 11-channel MEM sensor.
Mistral has developed various rugged telemetry modules for flight/mission critical applications, along with various decoder software, for ground station data extractions.
Telemetry is a remote sensing technique wherein parameters such as velocity, altitude, temperature, etc. are measured, and the results transmitted to a distant station where they are displayed, recorded and analyzed. The transmission media may be air, space, copper wire or fiber cable, depending on the application.
- Power: 1.5Ah Li-ion battery pack, option for external regulated power, with online battery charging facility
- 11 channel IMU sensor from AD at the co-centric of the system
- Asynchronous channels: two RS422 channels, baud rate up to 1Mbps and one RS432 channel, baud rate up to 115.2Kbps
- 32 analog channels @ 20KHz BW
- PCM Bi-phase L-data programmable from 0.1Mbps to 6Mbps
- Digital filter implementation for analog channels, for programmable filter bandwidth
- Digital implementation of pre-modulation filter
- Mechanical Outline: 60mm x 60mm x 80mm
- Enclosure Material: Mil-Grade Aluminum – 6061, conductive chromatized
- System mass: 480 grams (without Battery pack)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +65°C