Compact, lightweight yet rugged Multi-Platform Modular Mission Computer designed to operate in harsh environments. The subsystem supports two PMC/XMC mezzanine cards without requiring an additional single board computer (SBC) to drive the system.
The Curtiss-Wright MPMC-9020 is compact, lightweight yet rugged Mission Computer designed to operate in harsh environments. Equipped with a built-in controller and power supply, the MPMC-9020 mission computer supports two PMC/XMC mezzanine cards without requiring an additional single board computer (SBC) to drive the system. By eliminating the need for a 3U controller module, the MPMC-9020 offers modular functionality to platforms where size, weight, power and cost considerations are paramount.
The built-in controller card supports full mezzanine pin routing to the front panel, allowing the MPMC-9020 to provide the complete I/O set of the installed mezzanine to the system integrator.
The MPMC-9020 mission, video or image processing system is housed in a rugged enclosure designed to meet MIL-STD-810 for environmental conditions, MIL-STD-461 for EMI, and MIL-STD-710 for power.
- Dual XMC/PMC mezzanine backplane
- 3U OpenVPX
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 10.5 x 5.5”(60.04 x 266.7 x 139.7 mm)
- Volume: 655 in³ (1.073e+7 mm3)
- Weight: >3 lb (1.36 kg) (fully populated)
- Power Supply: 28 VDC input
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-704
- Thermal management
- Applications: Technology refresh (retrofit), Fire control, Turret control, Weapons control, Vetronics and Vehicle control, General processing, Video and image processing, Mission computing