Multi-platform Modular, Rugged 3U 5-slot Mission Computer that supports OpenVPX architecture. It can be readily configured to meet the needs of any military or aerospace requirements, from benign laboratory to harsh avionics environments.
The MPMC-935x family of 3U 5-slot rugged integrated information processing systems are Rugged Mission Computers with leading edge, flexible and rugged processing systems that can be readily configured to meet the needs of any military or aerospace requirements, from benign laboratory to harsh avionics environments. The MPMC-935x integrated information processing system provides a complete hardware and software solution.
The MPMC-935x system leverages Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) technology in application-specific requirements to provide a high performance, state-of-the-art computing solution. By utilizing tried and tested Curtiss-Wright COTS products, the MPMC-935x is an affordable low-risk computing system.
The MPMC-935x five slot 3U embedded system supports OpenVPX architecture. It allows up to four single board computers (or XMC carrier cards) and five XMC modules (depending on the chosen SBC) be housed in a rugged forced air-cooled or base plate cooled chassis. The MPMC-935x can be configured to support both NXP Power Architecture and Intel-based SBCs.
- Intel or Power Architecture Processor
- 3U OpenVPX architecture
- 5 Payload Slot System
- 28 VDC Power Input per MIL-STD-704F and MIL-STD-1275D
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810 ruggedization and EMI per MIL-STD-461
- Optional Interfaces: MIL-STD-1553, ARINC-429, Video and more
- Applications: Mission Computer, Fire Control, Weapons Control, Software Defined Radio, Electronic Warfare, Radar processing, SIGINT/ELINT