Parvus DuraCOR 80-42
SWaP-Optimized Tactical Mission Computer Subsystem with 5th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor optimally designed for size, weight, and power (SWaP)-sensitive mobile, airborne, ground, manned/unmanned vehicle and sensor applications.
The Parvus DuraCOR 8042 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) modular mission computer subsystem based on a quad-core (8-thread), 5th gen Intel Core i7 (Broadwell) processor with PCI Express (PCIe) Mini Card slots and a PCIe/104 bus architecture to support platform-specific add-on I/O module rapid integration with no/low NRE expense. Optimally designed for size, weight, and power (SWaP)-sensitive mobile, airborne, ground, manned/unmanned vehicle and sensor applications, the DuraCOR 8042 combines powerful graphics and multi-core processing with ultra-reliable modular, mechanical robustness in a fanless IP67 design (dust and waterproof) optimized for demanding civil and military platforms.
Featuring an integrated Intel Iris Pro Graphics GPU, Parvus DuraCOR 8042 modular Mission Computer provides OpenGL support for graphics-intensive applications, along with a 40-core GPGPU delivering up to 640 GFLOPS of performance with OpenCL support for data processing-intensive applications. The unit has qual testing pending to extreme MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-STD-704F and RTCA/DO-160G conditions for environmental, power and EMI compliance.
- 5th gen Intel Core i7 “Broadwell” processor with 32 GB RAM memory
- Quad-core (8-thread) i7-5850EQ at 2.7 GHz with turbo up to 3.4 GHz
- Low-SWaP IP67 rugged chassis with Mini- PCIe and PCIe104 I/O card expansion
- Rugged removable 2.5” SATA SSD option (rated for 100K insertion cycles)
- 28 VDC MIL-1275/704 and DO-160 power supply with transient protections and 50/200 ms hold-up, redundancy options
- MIL-STD-810G, DO-160G, MIL-STD- 461G qualification (EMI, thermal, shock, vibration, altitude, humidity, etc.)
- Modular mechanical design with MILDTL- 38999 circular connectors