Parvus DuraCOR 80-42
SWaP-Optimized Tactical Mission Computer Subsystem with 5th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor optimally designed for size, weight, and power (SWaP)-sensitive mobile, airborne, ground, manned/unmanned vehicle and sensor applications,
The Parvus DuraCOR 8042 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) modular mission computer subsystem based on a quad-core (8-thread), 5th gen Intel Core i7 (Broadwell) processor with PCI Express (PCIe) Mini Card slots and a PCIe/104 bus architecture to support platform-specific add-on I/O module rapid integration with no/low NRE expense. Optimally designed for size, weight, and power (SWaP)-sensitive mobile, airborne, ground, manned/unmanned vehicle and sensor applications, the DuraCOR 8042 combines powerful graphics and multi-core processing with ultra-reliable modular, mechanical robustness in a fanless IP67 design (dust and waterproof) optimized for demanding civil and military platforms.
Featuring an integrated Intel Iris Pro Graphics GPU, Parvus DuraCOR 8042 provides OpenGL support for graphics-intensive applications, along with a 40-core GPGPU delivering up to 640 GFLOPS of performance with OpenCL support for data processing-intensive applications. The unit has qual testing pending to extreme MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-STD-704F and RTCA/DO-160G conditions for environmental, power and EMI compliance.
- 5th gen Intel Core i7 “Broadwell” processor with 32 GB RAM memory
- Quad-core (8-thread) i7-5850EQ at 2.7 GHz with turbo up to 3.4 GHz
- Low-SWaP IP67 rugged chassis with Mini- PCIe and PCIe104 I/O card expansion
- Rugged removable 2.5” SATA SSD option (rated for 100K insertion cycles)
- 28 VDC MIL-1275/704 and DO-160 power supply with transient protections and 50/200 ms hold-up, redundancy options
- MIL-STD-810G, DO-160G, MIL-STD- 461G qualification (EMI, thermal, shock, vibration, altitude, humidity, etc.)
- Modular mechanical design with MILDTL- 38999 circular connectors