IEEE 1386.1-compliant Dual Output Graphics PMC module is ideal for Avionics cockpit displays, Helmet Mounted Displays (HMD), Heads Up Displays (HUD), command and control and digital moving maps applications among others.
The PMC-706A, Rugged Graphics and Video Capture Card [COTS Graphics PMC], is a feature-rich product designed for deployment in rugged applications. This IEEE 1386.1 compliant Graphics PMC module is ideal for Avionics cockpit displays, Helmet Mounted Displays (HMD), Heads Up Displays (HUD), command and control, and digital moving maps applications among others.
The PMC-706A from Curtiss-Wright is based on the AMD RADEON MOBILITY 9000 (M9) and supports both legacy and current video interfaces. It is an ideal solution for both new and retrofit ground, naval and avionics platforms. The PMC-706A, Rugged Graphics and Video Capture Card are offered with driver software supporting Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS). The OpenGL driver supports both indirect mode rendering using the X Protocol and the higher performance direct rendering directly interfacing with the GPU for applications running locally.
Rugged Graphics and Video Capture Card, PMC-706A has the highest Technology Readiness Level (TRL) and longest life cycle in the industry, with over 10,000 units deployed in rugged applications over 10 years. The Graphics and video capture card continues to offer the best value, lowest risk embedded graphics solution.
For applications that require video capture and/or genlock, please refer to the PMC-704A Graphics & Video PMC module which has similar graphics capability to the PMC-706A with added video capture and genlock capability.
- ATI Technologies RADEON Mobility 9000 Visual Processor Unit with:
- Dual independent Analog and Digital video output
- Analog outputs support separate horizontal and vertical, composite or sync on red/green/blue
- Comprehensive software support featuring our Graphics Software Suite
- Comprehensive Operating System support: VxWorks Tornado 2.2, Green Hills INTEGRITY
- Available in all CWCDS ruggedization levels
- New and retrofit group, naval, and avionics platforms