IEEE 1386.1-compliant Dual Output Graphics PMC module is ideal for Avionics cockpit displays, Helmet Mounted Displays (HMD), Heads Up Displays (HUD), command and control and digital moving maps applications among others.
The PMC-706A, Rugged Graphics and Video Card [COTS Graphics PMC] is a feature-rich product designed for deployment in rugged applications. This IEEE 1386.1-compliant Graphics PMC module is ideal for Avionics cockpit displays, Helmet Mounted Displays (HMD), Heads Up Displays (HUD), command and control and digital moving maps applications among others. Based on the AMD RADEON MOBILITY 9000 (M9) the PMC-706A is ideal for both new and retrofit group, naval, and avionics platforms and supports both legacy and current video interfaces.
For applications that require video capture and/or genlock, please refer to the PMC-704A Graphics & Video PMC module which has similar graphics capability to the PMC-706A with added video capture and genlock capability.
The PMC-706A Rugged Graphics and Video Card is offered with driver software supporting most major Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS). The OpenGL driver supports both indirect mode rendering using the X Protocol and the higher performance direct rendering directly interfacing with the GPU for applications running locally.
- ATI Technologies RADEON Mobility 9000 Visual Processor Unit with:
- Dual independent Analog and Digital video output
- Analog outputs support separate horizontal and vertical, composite or sync on red/green/blue
- Comprehensive software support featuring our Graphics Software Suite
- Comprehensive Operating System support: VxWorks Tornado 2.2, Green Hills INTEGRITY
- Available in all CWCDS ruggedization levels
- New and retrofit group, naval, and avionics platforms