Systems and Software Lifecycle Management software features requirements traceability via application lifecycle management (ALM) tools, traceability from models, configuration and change management, and automatic documentation generation.
SCADE LifeCycle is part of the ANSYS Embedded Software family of products, which includes modules providing unique support for application lifecycle management.
This product line features requirements traceability via application lifecycle management (ALM) tools, traceability from models, configuration and change management, and automatic documentation generation.
SCADE LifeCycle enhances the functionalities of ANSYS SCADE tools with add-on modules that bridge SCADE solutions and Requirement Management tools or PLM/ALM (Product Lifecycle Management/Application Lifecycle Management) tools. With this tool, all systems and software teams involved in critical applications development can manage and control their design and verification activities across the full lifecycle of their SCADE applications.
- Capture of requirements and functional tests in a wide array of tools and formats
- Automatic consistency check of requirements
- Interactive analysis of requirements coverage unified across all products of SCADE family
- Automatic and customizable report generation of traceability matrices, coverage analysis, impact analysis
- Bi-directional navigation between requirements and tests
- Graphical management of traceability links between requirements or other structured documents and SCADE System, SCADE Suite, SCADE Display, SCADE UA Page Creator for ARINC 661, and SCADE Widget Creator for ARINC 661 models
- Traceability of test cases from Testing Environment projects
- Propagation of traceability information to test harnesses (RTRT, LDRA, VectorCAST)
- Support linkage to Reqtify 2015
- Compliant with DO-178B, DO-178C, EN 50128, IEC 61508, ISO 26262, and IEC 60880 standards