Rugged 16-port Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch System with a power-efficient switching fabric providing non-blocking wire-speed gigabit performance for 16 ports of 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1000Mbps Ethernet connections.
The SMS-652 Rugged Ethernet SwitchBox is a powerful gigabit network switch designed for rugged commercial, industrial and military systems. Ideal for airborne, ground vehicles and space-constrained unmanned platforms, the SMS-652 SwitchBox prepares all types of platforms for network-enabled operations and is easily usable in any rugged application. This cost effective system builder provides platforms with an affordable entrance into digital networked architectures.
Supporting a powerful set of networking features, the power-efficient switching fabric provides non-blocking wire-speed gigabit performance for 16 ports of 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1000Mbps Ethernet connections.
The SMS-652 complements a wide range of Curtiss-Wright Ethernet switching and routing products, including a complete line of board-level switches and routers in VME, VPX, and mezzanine PMC/XMC form factors, as well as fully integrated SwitchBox units designed for immediate deployment in the most rugged environments.
- SWaP-C Optimized Rugged Network Switch
- Non-blocking architecture supports tri-speed operation
- (10/100/1000Mbps) with auto-negotiation and autoMDIX
- Full support for IPv4 and IPv6 networks
- Port, MAC, and protocol-based VLANs
- Spanning Tree support (RSTP, MSTP)
- Multicast support (IGMP/MLD snooping)
- 24/28 VDC power compliant to MIL-STD-1275 for ground applications, MIL-STD-704 for airborne applications, and
- Def Stan 61-5 for UK applications