Type 39E Frame and Test/Development chassis
Type 39E frame,Test/Development chassis with an open frame for easy access. The platforms are configured with rear I/O card cage and support: VME, VPX, VXS, VXI and CPCI bus architectures.
Frame and Test/Development chassis Designed to support 3U or 6U card sizes and hold 2-19 slots at .8″ or 15 slots on 1″ pitch. The open frame design allows board and system developers to access all sides of the card and backplane for easy debug and test probing. The development chassis offers a wide range of power options, fan speed control, front accessible test points, and optional system monitoring. Platforms are configured with rear I/O card cage and support: VME, VPX, VXS, VXI and CPCI bus architectures.
- Modular, open frame, test and development platform
- Versions supporting 3U or 6U cards (160mm deep)
- Half (49HP), Full (84HP) width versions
- RTM mounting (rear transition module)
- Rear AC power input module with GND stud
- System monitoring with RS232 interface (optional)
- Speed controlled fans with fan fail indication
- Durable, black powder coat finish
- Top handle for easy portability
- Front accessible test points and monitoring LEDs for: 3.3V,+-5V, +-12V, +- 24V & +-48V
- Fixed and plug mount PSU options: 90-230VAC, 24VDC, 48VDC