VME SBC with NXP Power Architecture MPC7447A/7448 Processor is available in a full range of environmental build grades and provides an ideal platform for general purpose computing.
Using one or two NXP (formerly Freescale) MPC7447A/7448 Power Architecture processors with AltiVec technology, and up to 1 GB of DDR1 SDRAM, the VME-183 Single Board Computer provides an ideal platform for general purpose computing.
The VME-183 delivers two 64-bit PMC sites (one supporting 100 MHz PCI-X) and an innovative complement of I/O including Ethernet, up to six serial ports, up to two MIL-STD-1553 channels, SCSI, SATA and two USB 2.0 ports. Available in a full range of environmental build grades, the SVME/DMV-183 VME SBC is targeted to the challenging data and mission processing needs of rugged embedded computing, tactical aircraft, armored vehicles and harsh environment naval systems.
The SVME/DMV-183 VME Single Board Computer is available in a range of ruggedization levels including both air and conduction-cooled versions. The SVME/DMV-183 supports the following operating systems Wind River VxWorks 6.5/6.7/6.9, Wind River Linux, LynxOS and Lynx178B from Lynx Software Technologies, Green Hills INTEGRITY, and Wind River VxWorks 6.6 Cert (178B).
- Single or dual Freescale™ Power Architecture™ MPC7447A/7448 processors (AltiVec™ Technologyenhanced)
- High-performance Discovery III system controller
- 512 MB or 2 GB of DDR SDRAM with ECC
- 128 MB to 512 MB of contiguous direct-mapped flash
- PABS provides backup boot capability
- 128 KB AutoStore NVSRAM with hardware write protection
- 1x 10/100Base-T to front panel
- 1x GbE to P0 connector
- 1x to P2 either 10/100Base-T or GbE depending on pin-out mode
- 2x 64-bit PMCs on independent PCI buses
- Up to two MIL-STD-1553 channels
- Option for either 8-bit or 16-bit SCSI interface
- Option for two SATA 1.0 interfaces
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Software: Wind River VxWorks 5.5.1 and 6.x, Wind River Linux 3.0, Continuum Vector Signal Processing Software, LynxOS and Lynx178B, INTEGRITY, VxWorks 178B (6.6 cert)