6U VME SBC with NXP Power Architecture QorIQ P2020 Processor is designed for applications where low power with dual-core performance is a requirement and is supported byINTEGRITY, Linux and VxWorks software.
The VME-194 Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed for applications where low power with dual-core performance becomes essential. The VME-194 Power Architecture SBC provides processing and extensive I/O interfaces and can satisfy the most demanding requirements of embedded computing applications. VME-194 is a VME SBC based on NXP’s QorIQ P2020 SOC multi-core processor.
For retrofit and technology insertion applications, the SVME / DMV-194 offers a superset of the I/O features of earlier generations of Curtiss-Wright VME including the SVME / DMV-179, 181, 182, 183, 184 and 186 (pinout compatibility) supporting the life-cycle model of successive technology insertions throughout a platform’s lifetime.
The VME-194 Single Board Computer is supported by Curtiss-Wright U-Boot, Green Hills INTEGRITY, Linux, Wind River VxWorks 5.5.2, 6.8/6.9/7.0 AMP and SMP.
- QorIQ P2020 communications processor with two Power Architecture processor cores, network and peripheral bus interfaces required for mil/aerospace applications (a Freescale QorIQ SBC)
- 512 KB shared L2 cache
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM with ECC controlled by a single 64-bit controller
- 128 KB autostore FRAM
- (3) Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- (2) asynchronous EIA-232 serial ports and up to (4) sync/async EIA-232/422/485 serial channels
- (2) SATA, (2) USB, (14)DIO, (16) DIFFIO, (2)1553
- Fabric Interconnect Ports
- Software: VxWorks 6.8/6.9 SMP, VxWorks 6.8/6.9 AMP, VxWorks 5.5.2 AMP, Linux 4.x, INTEGRITY