3U OpenVPX high-performance Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring the 4th Gen Intel Core i7 (Haswell) processor supports 8-lanes of configurable PCIe fabric, offering NTB and powerful DMA capabilities.
The VPX3-1258 3U VPX Intel Core i7 Single Board Computer from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high-performance SBC featuring the 4th Gen Intel Haswell processor. Pin-compatible with our previous generations of Intel SBCs, the VPX3-1258 offers the highest performance Intel processing in the smallest 3U form factor.
With up to 32 GB of high-speed SATA flash memory, the VPX3-1258 3U VPX Intel Core i7 Single Board Computer is ideal for handling complex applications with demanding sensor processing requirements, or high-speed data processing, logging and storage needs. The 3U VPX Intel Core i7 Single Board Computer, VPX3-1258 also features high-speed PCIe Gen3 connectivity. The VPX backplane supports 8-lanes of configurable PCIe fabric, offering NTB and powerful DMA capabilities. A local XMC mezzanine site supports an independent 8-lane PCIe Gen3 bus directly to the processor. These features make the VPX3-1258 an ideal building block when architecting systems requiring processor expansion or when connecting multiple processor boards together to create a high performance embedded system for ISR processing.
- 3U OpenVPX™ form factor
- 4th Gen Intel Core i7 processor at 2.4 GHz
- Up to 16 GB DDR3 at 1600 MT/s
- Up to 32 GB SATA-based flash drive
- High Speed PCI Express® (PCIe) Gen3 connectivity
- PCIe Gen3 with 8-lanes to the CPU
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet (GbE)
- 8x discrete GPIO
- 2x RS-232 and 2x RS-422 serial ports
- 3x USB 2.0 (USB 3.0 optional)
- 2x SATA 3.0
- 1x VGA or 2x DVI or DisplayPort™
- 1x analog stereo audio port
- Software support for Linux® (Fedora™, Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® (RHEL)), VxWorks®, and Microsoft Windows® WES7