3U VPX Intel Core i7 Broadwell SBC with up to 32 GB of high speed SATA flash memory, is ideal for handling complex applications with demanding sensor processing requirements, or high speed data processing, logging and storage needs.
The VPX3-1259 Single Board Computer from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance SBC featuring the 5th Generation Intel Core i7 (Broadwell) processor. Pin-compatible with our previous generations of Intel SBCs, the VPX3-1259 offers the highest performance Intel processing in the smallest 3U form factor.
With up to 32 GB of high speed SATA flash memory, the VPX3-1259 3U OpenVPX Intel Single Board Computer is ideal for handling complex applications with demanding sensor processing requirements, or high speed data processing, logging and storage needs.
The VPX3-1259 also features high speed PCI Express (PCIe) Gen3 connectivity. The VPX backplane supports eight lanes of configurable PCIe fabric, offering NTB ports and supporting 8-lane, 4-lane, and 2-lane port widths. A local XMC mezzanine site supports an independent 8-lane PCIe Gen3 bus directly to the processor. These features make the VPX3-1259 Intel SBC an ideal building block when architecting systems requiring processor expansion or when connecting multiple processor boards together to create a high performance embedded system for ISR processing.
- Intel Core i7 Broadwell 5th Gen processor
- Quad-Core (8-thread) i7 with Turbo
- Up to 16 GB DDR3L at 1600 MT/s supporting 25.6 GB/s
- Up to 32 GB SATA NAND flash
- Supports XMC expansion mezzanine
- Available in air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions
- Supports Linux (Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)), VxWorks, Microsoft Windows Embedded
- Applications: General computing and mission processing, High Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) systems, Multi-SBC systems for advanced processing and ISR applications