3U VPX Carrier Card for PMC/XMC Modules are available in levels 0 and 100 air-cooled and in levels 100 and 200 conduction-cooled variants.
To provide the flexibility required in today’s application environments, the VPX3-215 3U VPX carrier card comes in two I/O variants. The first provides a PMC/XMC site with 64 signals of PMC I/O mapped as 32 differential pairs, 24 signals of XMC I/O mapped as 12 differential pairs, and two x4 lane PCIe ports which can also be configured as a single x8 lane port. The second variant provides a PMC/XMC site with 64-bits of PMC I/O mapped as 32 differential pairs and four x4 lane PCIe ports that are connected to the onboard PCIe switch and can be used to switch data between the ports.
Air-cooled cards are available in levels 0 and 100. Conduction-cooled cards are available in levels 100 and 200 and as a 2-level maintenance (LRM) configuration with ESD protective covers. On conduction-cooled, the XMC/PMC site adheres to the VITA 20- 2001 (R2005) conduction-cooled PMC standard specifications.
- 3U VPX / VPX-REDI Carrier Card - VITA 46.1
- Available in air-cooled and conduction cooled versions
- Supports a single XMC or PMC mezzanine module
- PMC supported up to 100 MHz PCI-X
- Supports x8 lanes PCI Express to XMC as per VITA 42.4
- Supports both PMC and XMC IO to backplane