3U VPX Virtex-7 FPGA rugged form-factor ADC/DAC is ideal for SWaP constrained platforms such as UAVs, fighter aircraft and ground vehicles.
The VPX3-530, 3U VPX Virtex-7 FPGA ADC/DAC combines high-speed analog input, user programmable FPGA processing and analog output in a single 3U VPX slot for direct RF wideband processing to 4Gsps. The scalable architecture is optimized for RADAR, Electronic Warfare (EW), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Radar Warning Receivers (RWR) applications.
The 3U rugged form-factor is ideal for SWaP constrained platforms such as UAVs, fighter aircraft and ground vehicles.
- Dual 4 Gsps 12-bit or Quad 2 Gsps 12-bit analog inputs
- Dual 5.6 Gsps 14-bit DAC update rate (maximum 2.8 Gsps data rate)
- Multi-board, multi-channel synchronization
- Xilinx user programmable Virtex-7 VX690T FPGA
- Up to 8 Gbytes DDR3L SDRAM (64-bit data paths)
- 3U OpenVPX compliant
- Onboard power and temperature measurement
- VxWorks and Linux host support
- Air- and Conduction-cooled variants
- Applications: Radar, SIGINT/ELINT, Electronic Warfare (EW)