3U VITA-46 VPX Data Processing Engine based on Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+ RFSoC Gen3 integrates multi-gigasample RF data converters and soft-decision forward error correction (SD-FEC) into an SoC architecture.
The VPX3U-RFSoC-G3-CH4 from Mistral is a 3U VITA-46 VPX based Data Processing Engine built around the 3rd generation transformational Zynq® Ultrascale+™ RF system-on-chip technology (RFSoC) from Xilinx®. The Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC integrates multi-gigasample RF data converters and soft-decision forward error correction (SD-FEC) into an SoC architecture. Equipped with an ARM® Cortex®-A53 processing subsystem and UltraScale+ programmable logic, the Zynq UltraScale+ delivers the right platform for analog, digital, and embedded design, simplifying calibration and synchronization along the signal chain.
The VPX3U-RFSoC-G3-CH4 offers four Transmit and Receive channels with sampling rate up to 5GSPS and 10GSPS respectively. The VPX3U-RFSoC-G3-CH4 is available in both air and conduction-cooled variant, making it an ideal COTS product for EW, SIGINT, RADAR, SONAR and other rugged Aerospace and Defense applications.
- Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC - Integrated ADC, DAC, programmable logic and processing subsystems
- 4-channel 14-Bit ADC > 5.0GSPS
- 4-channel 14-Bit DAC > 10.0GSPS
- LVDS connections to RFSoC for custom I/O
- Optional VITA 67.3 RF interface to backplane
- Compatible with several VITA standards
- Air-cooled/conduction-cooled configurations
- MIL-STD-810G for Environmental Compliance
- MIL-STD-461E for EMI/EMC Compliance
- Open-source Linux BSP for software development
- Dedicated board management circuit for temperature and voltage monitoring