24-port Serial RapidIO (x4) Switch to the VPX backplane enabling systems integrators to architect small to large high-performance systems following guidelines provided in the VITA 65 (OpenVPX) systems specification
The VPX6-6900 is a 6U dataplane switch that supports 24x Serial RapidIO (SRIO) (x4) ports to the VPX backplane enabling systems integrators to architect small to large high-performance systems following guidelines provided in the VITA 65 (OpenVPX) systems specification. The VPX6-6900 6U VPX sRIO Switch was designed to follow VITA 65/OpenVPX design principles, and can be used in multiple backplane profiles including CEN06-11.2.8, CEN10-11.2.7, and CEN12-11.2.9.
Complimented with Curtiss-Wright VPX control plane switches, systems integrators can implement high-performance data, control and management plane systems. Each sRIO port is capable of operating at 1.25, 2.5, and 3.125 Gbaud.
- 6U OpenVPX centralized Serial RapidIO® (SRIO) switch
- Enables easy implementation of scalable high-performance centralized Digital Signal Processing (DSP) clusters for small, medium and large systems
- 6U VPX form factor in a 0.8” pitch
- Air-cooled L0
- Supports 24 ports of SRIO x4 ports to the backplane
- 1 port SRIO available on the front-panel with a copper CX4 interface
- Each port is capable of operating at 1.25, 2.5 and 3.125 Gbaud per SRIO v1.3
- Supports Curtiss-Wright DSP and single board computer cards
- Supports star and dual-star topologies
- 57 watts power consumption