Small form factor, lightweight, ruggedized Dual-channel HD/SD Video Recorder that supports both digital (HDSDI) and analog (RGB, S-Video and composite) video.
VRDV7000 is the latest member of Curtiss-Wright’s family of small form factor, lightweight, rugged digital video recorders. These Dual Channel HD Video Recorder combines and enhances many of the features offered in other members of the family, including support for both digital (HDSDI) and analog (RGB, S-Video and composite) video.
VRDV7000 uses MPEG-4 Part 10 (Advanced Video Coding)/H.264 video compression technology to provide the highest quality video recording at a bit rate that allows many hours of recorded video to be stored on a Secure Digital (SD) card or a USB Flash drive. A standard non-proprietary file format is used so that recordings may be played back on standard media player software without any further processing required.
- Support for SDI (SD/HD/3G), CVBS/S-Video, RGsB and RGBHV video
- Simultaneous recording of up to two channels of video and two channels of stereo audio
- Simultaneous playback while recording
- SD card and USB flash drive for removable storage
- Up to ten hours of recording on a single SD card or USB flash drive
- DZUS mounting for aircraft control panels
- Metadata support for accurate time synchronization and data search and retrieval
- Supports overlay of text on playback of recorded video
- Controllable from the front panel, from Curtiss-Wright’s family of rugged displays, or via Ethernet
- Applications: Evidential recording, Mission debrief, Post-mission training