Wind River Linux
The market-trusted, Yocto Project Compatible open source baseline delivers vital components for the productization and commercialization of any Internet of Things (IoT) device.
Wind River Linux is the market-trusted, Yocto Project Compatible open source baseline that provides you with a flowing stream of support, maintenance, and risk mitigation assets designed to deliver quality and peace of mind, so you can focus on innovation.
Wind River Linux delivers vital components for the productization and commercialization of any Internet of Things (IoT) device. This includes software update capabilities in development and post-deployment, continuous security monitoring and vulnerability protection, IP and export compliance artifacts, and an unparalleled range of high-quality board support packages (BSPs) across a variety of architectures.
These advantages create the ultimate starting point for embedded Linux development and innovation, while providing long-term peace of mind with support and maintenance for the life of your device.
- Yocto Project Compatible
- High availability framework
- CGL test suite
- Compliance to standards
- Virtual routing and forwarding (VRF)
- Error Detection and Correction (EDAC)
- Full-featured Linux Security Module
- Configurable interrupt handling and scheduling handler routines
- Low latency event monitoring
- Open Cryptographic Framework
- Reliable file system support