Wind River VxWorks 653
Complete multi-core ARINC 653–compliant platform for the IMA marketplace provides robust time and space partitioning to ensure fault containment and the ability to upgrade applications with minimal test and integration demands.
Wind River VxWorks 653 is the most complete multi-core ARINC 653 product that safely and reliably delivers an ARINC 653–compliant platform to the IMA marketplace.
VxWorks 653 3.0 Multi-core Edition provides robust time and space partitioning to ensure fault containment and the ability to upgrade applications with minimal test and integration demands. Manufacturers that must certify their next-generation IMA multi-core solutions can also leverage the VxWorks® 653 Multi-core Edition commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) certification evidence package for their submission, reducing both risk and lengthy, expensive certification investments.
- Multi-core scheduler with hardware virtualization assist
- Simultaneous support for ARINC 653 APEX, VxWorks, POSIX®, Ada, C, and C++ application programming interfaces (APIs)
- Independent supplier build process, reducing the impact of code changes across multiple development teams
- Support for RTCA DO-297 and EUROCAE ED-124 role-based development and delivery for IMA platform supplier, application suppliers, and system integrator
- Wind River Workbench development suite based on the Eclipse open tool architecture, enabling wide integration of industry toolchains
- Wind River Simics® support for system simulation and automation
- Reduced RTCA DO-178C and EUROCAE ED-12C platform certification time and cost
- RTCA DO-330 and EUROCAE ED-215–qualified development and verification tools