XMC SBC with NXP Power Architecture P2020 Processor provides a highly integrated processing node designed for applications where low power with dual core performance is a requirement.
The XMC-109 is a member of our QorIQ family of Processor Mezzanine Single Board Computers (SBCs). It provides a highly integrated processing node designed for applications where low power with dual core performance is a requirement.
The XMC-109 can be combined with the VPX3-716 graphics display card to create a powerful SBC+ graphics solution in a single 3U slot. This fully validated, pre-integrated board set reduces design risk for new applications, lowers up-front cost and reduces development schedules with proven technology. This Graphics Engine/SBC board set is ideal for applications that require multi-head graphics and delivers an excellent balance between performance and thermal management for applications such as embedded training and moving maps.
The XMC-109 is a feature rich SBC suitable for size, weight and power (SWaP) sensitive applications. It is designed for rugged applications and is available in a range of air-cooled and conduction-cooled ruggedness levels. It’s supported by Wind River VxWorks 6.9 BSP and WindRiver Linux 4.3.
- Powerful general-purpose single or dual processor mezzanine XMC
- NXP Power Architecture QorIQ P2020 processor up to 1.2GHz
- Full complement of I/O capability (Ethernet, Serial, USB 2.0, SATA, TTL discretes)
- VxWorks BSP 6.9 and Driver Suite
- Curtiss-Wright WindRiver Linux 4.3
- Comprehensive foundation firmware (U-Boot including BIT, non-volatile memory programmer, and secure erase utility)
- Designed for harsh environment applications, both air- and conduction cooled