High-performance XMC graphics controller designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high reliability and small form factor are key requirements.
Based on the industry standard XMC Mezzanine format, the XMC-715 Graphics Controller maintains a high level of performance per watt while supporting full level 200 compliance at the host Single Board Computer, and can be integrated with most host cards with a high-speed PCIe XMC interface.
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high reliability and small form factor are key requirements.
- AMD Radeon™ E4690 GPU with x8 PCI Express® (PCIe) 2.0 interface
- 512MB dedicated video SDRAM (128-bit GDDR3)
- Dual independent video output channels
- Supported on Power Architecture® and Intel® SBCs
- OpenGL® 1.3, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL SC 1.0, EGL 1.4
- VxWorks®, VxWorks-653, INTEGRITY®, INTEGRITY-178B, Linux®, others
- AMD Catalyst™ drivers (Intel SBCs)
- Low complexity, high reliability
- Exceptional power performance per watt
- Safety Certifiable drivers (up to DO-178C level A)
- Safety Certifiable kit for the E4690 GPU (DO-254)
- Available in air and conduction-cooled ruggedization levels
- 15 year longevity
- Front pack module for access to I/O during development