Parvus DuraCOR 80-42
The Parvus® DuraCOR® 80-42 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf
(COTS) tactical mission computer subsystem based on a quad-core
(8-thread), 5th gen Intel® Core™ i7 (Broadwell) processor with
PCI Express® (PCIe) Mini Card slots and a PCIe/104™ bus
architecture to support platform-specific add-on I/O modules.
Optimally designed for size, weight, and power (SWaP)-sensitive mobile, airborne, ground, manned/unmanned vehicle and sensor applications,
the DuraCOR 80-42 combines powerful graphics and multi-core processing with ultra-reliable mechanical robustness and modular I/O
expansion capabilities for demanding civil and military platforms. Featuring an integrated Intel Iris™ Pro Graphics GPU, the unit provides
OpenGL® support for graphics-intensive applications, along with a 40-core GPGPU delivering up to 640 GFLOPS of performance with
OpenCL™ support for data processing-intensive applications.
The unit has qual testing pending to extreme MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-STD-704F and
RTCA/DO-160G conditions for environmental, power and EMI compliance.
- 5th gen Intel Core i7 “Broadwell” processor with 32 GB RAM memory
- Quad-core (8-thread) i7-5850EQ at 2.7 GHz with turbo up to 3.4 GHz
- Modular rugged chassis with Mini-PCIe and stackable PCIe/104 I/O card expansion
- Internal fixed mSATA/removable 2.5” SSD options
- 28 VDC MIL-1275/704 and DO-160 power supply with transient protections and 50/200 ms hold-up, redundancy options
- Qual testing pending for MIL-STD-810G, DO-160G, MIL-STD-461G
- Rugged IP67 (dust and waterproof) aluminum chassis with MIL-DTL-38999 connectors