Adhoc Mesh Radio
For teams working together in critical, tactical, and emergency situations, to communicate with one another quickly and easily – without interruption and regardless of their physical surroundings.
The Adhoc Handheld Mesh Radio offered by Mistral provides a unique software upgradeable solution that creates a dynamic, self-forming, and self-healing network to enable voice and data transmission on the move. A patented algorithm is used to ensure superior voice quality and high data throughput for indoor and outdoor operations, without the need for GPS synchronization.
Available in four waveform variants, the Handheld Mesh Radios offers a high level of operational flexibility. The Handheld Mesh Radio ensures multi-hop voice and data relay to create a reliable and robust network over large distances. It also includes a built-in GPS which provides situational awareness information to command and control applications, or other management systems.
The transmitted voice and data is highly secure due to a multi-layer security method that includes a proprietary air protocol and AES 128 encryption.
- Self-Forming & Self-Healing Mesh based Radios
- Allows audio broadcast and private user calls & text messages
- Supports video/data transmission
- UHF Frequency Band (225MHz – 470MHz)
- Point-to-Point Range of up to 2Km in Urban Terrain
- Supports up to 64 units with 6 hops in wide band (1.5MHz)
- Provides radio network in jungles and hilly terrain or during disasters
- Also available in 2.4 GHz – Covering the 2400 – 2485 MHz frequency range (license free ISM band)