Reliably and accurately monitors speed and red light violations at intersections and roads with traffic lights using a 3D tracking radar sensor. Can be connected to a sequential camera or video camera enabling documentation of events.
The RLVD camera solution available from Mistral enables monitoring of multiple vehicles in different lanes. The system reliably and accurately monitors speed and red light violations at intersections and roads with traffic lights. Using a 3D tracking radar sensor, it can measure the movements of all vehicles long before they reach the stop line at the traffic lights. This means that traffic offences are captured even for vehicles traveling parallel to or closely behind one another.
All offenses are documented by a high-resolution Smart Camera with encryption and data protection suitable as evidence in court. The RLVD camera can be connected to a sequential camera or video camera enabling documentation of events leading up to and immediately following the traffic offence.
- Versatile: Speed and red light monitoring combined in one device
- Accurate: Monitor multiple vehicles in different lanes reliably over a distance
- Flexible: Use one system at different locations to reduce costs
- Suitable as evidence: Measured values and vehicles are documented in the photo
- User friendly: Easy-to-use graphical interface
- Remote monitoring: Option to control and monitor the system remotely via a network connection
- Can be used as a combined system or purely as a speed or red light monitoring system