The SnapDragon 820 Development Kit from Mistral is a full featured, easy-to-use, scalable development platform built around the Quad-core Kryo™ 2.2 GHz 64-bit CPU. The 820 Development Kit is based on modular architecture and consists of the Qualcomm SnapDragon 820 based 820 Nano SOM and a carrier board. The carrier board hosts the Wireless On-board Antenna, Ethernet controller, connectors and expansion headers.
Additionally, Mistral also offers optional adaptor boards for improved/increased scope of development around the SD820 Development Kit. These include LCD, Camera, and Battery Charger boards.
- SD820 Development kit consisting of
- 820 Nano SOM
- Carrier Board
- Android Nougat (programmed to 820 Nano SOM)
- Binary Images (Available online)
- Linux and Yocto
- Linux and Android Nougat
- Quick Start Guide (Available online)
- User Manual (Available online)