Connext DDS Cert
Safety-Certifiable Connectivity Platform based on the Object Management Group (OMG) Data Distribution Service (DDS) standard, with small memory footprint, bunled source code, and DO-178C Level A Certification Package.
Connext DDS Cert is a safety Certifiable communications infrastructure with an available DO-178C Level A Certification Package. Based on the Object Management Group (OMG) Data Distribution Service (DDS) standard, its run-time libraries provide developers with high-level publish/subscribe communication APIs that simplify application logic while eliminating the need for custom networking code. This can save tens of thousands of lines of application software and the need to develop its accompanying certification artifacts, avoiding years of effort and millions of dollars in cost.
- Compliance with stringent safety certification standards
- Reusable certification evidence available for DO-178C Level A
- Implementation of DDS API and network protocol
- No need for custom communication and networking code
- High-level publish/subscribe APIs to simplify application logic
- Support for FACE Security Profile
- Availability of FACE Transport Services Segment (TSS)
- Small memory footprint
- Bundled source code
- High portability across operating systems and CPUs
- Completely decentralized architecture with no message brokers
- UDP multicast for efficient broad data distribution
- Pluggable transport interface for other connection types