77GHz AoPCB Automotive RADAR on Module
An easy to use, compact, light-weight Automotive RADAR on Module, built around Texas Instruments AWR1843 ES2.0 single chip FMCW RADAR sensor SoC, providing high functionality for ADAS applications.
The 77GHz Automotive RADAR on Module (RoM) with Antenna on PCB (AoPCB) from Mistral is a compact RADAR that provides superior functionalities for ADAS applications. Based on Texas Instruments AWR1843 ES2.0 ultra-high-resolution single chip FMCW RADAR sensor SoC, the mmWave Automotive RADAR on Module is best suited for low power, self-calibrating, ultra-accurate RADAR systems in automotive environment.
The Automotive RoM operates at frequency bands of 76-81GHz and is expected to one of the most powerful in its category currently in market. The module comes with advanced features such as FMCW Transceiver, DSP for advanced signal processing, Hardware Accelerator for FFT, Filtering, and CFAR processing, ARM R4F Microcontroller, built-in calibration and self-test, which will address safety, aging and temperature-based variations. The module includes starterware and a sample application for common RADAR usage.
The standalone RADAR module comes with Three Element (3E) PCB antenna. The module supports all key automotive interfaces such as CAN, CAN-FD, USB, UART & SPI and can be powered via USB or Header.
The in-built C674xDSP aids complex signal processing and the processed point cloud RADAR data such as Object ID, Range, Angle and Velocity are given out over serial/CAN interfaces. In addition, raw data output is made available via LVDS ports, for debugging and development purpose. The automotive AoPCB module comes with SDK 3.03, along with object detection application.
Mistral’s 77GHz Automotive RADAR on Module is ideal for applications such as obstacle detection, blind spot detection, parking assistance, driver vital sign monitoring, lane change assistance, cross traffic alert, vehicle occupancy detection, gesture recognition, automatic cruise control and collision warning.
For volume pricing contact, email@example.com
- 76-81GHz coverage with 4GHz available bandwidth
- FMCW Transceiver with integrated PLL, transmitter, receiver, baseband and ADC
- ARM Cortex R4F-based radio control system
- Hardware accelerator for signal processing
- C674x DSP for FMCW signal processing
- Four receive channels and three transmit channels
- USB Powered
- Built-in calibration and self-test
- Supports flexible connectivity; CAN, CAN-FD, UART, SPI, I2C, GPIOs, JTAG and LVDS
- Supports TI’s SDK 3.03
- Supports raw data capture through DCA1000 EVM
- Necessary Drivers, OSAL, mmWaveLink, mmWaveLib, mmWave API, Binary RADARSS Firmware
- Chirp configuration files
- Dimension (LxWxH): 53 x 49.33 x 18 mm
- Operating temperature: -40 Deg C to 105 Deg C