COFDM Wireless Body Worn Cameras
Police and Security body cameras based on COFDM technology for line-of-sight and non-line-of-sight transmission, providing high quality wireless transmission of high-definition video, audio and data.
Popularly called Police Body Camera or Wifi Body Camera, the COFDM body worn cameras from Mistral offer line-of-sight and non-line-of-sight, wireless operation using coded orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (COFDM), making the system truly dynamic and mobile, and ensuring secure and robust communications in the most challenging and rapidly changing environments. Integrated with the Video investigation software, these wireless body worn cameras are an ideal face recognition Surveillance System for police and/or security forces to use during tactical operations.
Suitable for line-of-sight and non-line-of-sight transmission, these Police body cameras support various options for frequency band, output power, channel bandwidth and video encoding. Transmitters are available from 300MHz up to 6GHz. These Police Body Cameras use 8MHz channel bandwidth which gives broadcast quality video, with narrow band options available for deployments requiring a higher spectral efficiency. Video encoding is industry standard H.264 with AAC or MPEG audio.
- Non Line of Sight 9NLOS) Wireless transmission of HD video & audio
- Body worn, Vehicle and UAV mounted Transmitters/Receivers
- Available in Point-To-Point & Mesh Architectures
- Supports various frequency ranges, output power, channel bandwidth and video encoding
- USB based receiver interface to display & record video
- Transmitters are available from 300MHz up to 6GHz
- H.264 video encoding with AAC or MPEG audio