COFDM Wireless Body Worn Cameras
COFDM based wireless body worn cameras suitable for line-of-sight and non-line-of-sight transmission, for applications requiring high quality wireless transmission of high-definition video, audio and data.
The COFDM based wireless body worn cameras from Mistral offer non-line-of-sight operation using coded orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (COFDM), making the system truly dynamic and mobile, and ensuring secure and robust communications in the most challenging and rapidly changing environments.
Suitable for line-of-sight and non-line-of-sight transmission, the products support various options for frequency band, output power, channel bandwidth and video encoding. Transmitters are available from 300MHz up to 6GHz. It uses an 8MHz channel bandwidth which gives broadcast quality video, with narrowband options available for deployments requiring a higher spectral efficiency. Video encoding is industry standard H.264 with AAC or MPEG audio.
- Non Line of Sight Wireless transmission of HD video & audio
- Body worn, Vehicle and UAV mounted Transmitters/Receivers
- Available in Point-To-Point & Mesh Architectures
- Supports various frequency ranges, output power, channel bandwidth and video encoding
- USB based receiver interface to display & record video
- Transmitters are available from 300MHz up to 6GHz
- H.264 video encoding with AAC or MPEG audio