COFDM Wireless Body Worn Cameras
COFDM based wireless body worn cameras suitable for line-of-sight and non-line-of-sight transmission, for applications requiring high quality wireless transmission of high-definition video, audio and data.
Popularly called Police Body Cameras or Wifi Body Cameras, the COFDM body worn cameras from Mistral offer non-line-of-sight, wireless operation using coded orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (COFDM), making the system truly dynamic and mobile, and ensuring secure and robust communications in the most challenging and rapidly changing environments. Integrated with the Video investigation software, these wireless body worn cameras are an ideal face recognition Surveillance System for police/security forces to use during tactical operations.
Suitable for line-of-sight and non-line-of-sight transmission, the wireless body worn cameras support various options for frequency band, output power, channel bandwidth and video encoding. Transmitters are available from 300MHz up to 6GHz. These Police Body Cameras use 8MHz channel bandwidth which gives broadcast quality video, with narrowband options available for deployments requiring a higher spectral efficiency. Video encoding is industry standard H.264 with AAC or MPEG audio.
- Non Line of Sight Wireless transmission of HD video & audio
- Body worn, Vehicle and UAV mounted Transmitters/Receivers
- Available in Point-To-Point & Mesh Architectures
- Supports various frequency ranges, output power, channel bandwidth and video encoding
- USB based receiver interface to display & record video
- Transmitters are available from 300MHz up to 6GHz
- H.264 video encoding with AAC or MPEG audio