The AM437x POM is a low cost, small footprint, high performance; easy-to-use Product on Module
built around the powerful 800MHz/1GHz Sitara AM437x SoC from Texas Instruments.
- 800MHz/1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor with multi core PRU-ICSS
- WiFi + BT module with Antenna
- 1 GB DDR3L Memory with Micro SD Card Slot
- HDMI output support
- USB & DC powered
- PMIC to power processor, memory and other peripherals
- Dimension: 125mm X 85mm
- Expansion headers: LCD, CAM, Ethernet, CAN, I2C, SPI, ADC, PWM, McASP, MMC etc.
- USB 2.0 OTG and Host
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
- Audio In/Out
The Rear-transition Module – Breakout Card (RTM-BOC) is an eight layer plug-in module for the Keystone II family of Edison, Hawking and Kepler EVMs
showcasing the multi-core DSP+ARM KeyStone II System-on-Chips from Texas Instruments.
- Eight-layer PCB with IT168 dielectric material for high speed data support
- Fully Open Source Linux Board Support Package
- Two port (Each port of 4 lanes) Hyperlink interface
- Four lane 2 Generation Antenna interface (AIF2)
- XFI interface
- Quad port PHY
- 10/100/1000 Mbps data rate support
- Two dual port RJ45 connectors with integrated magnetics and LEDs
- Two Hard Metric ZD type μTCA connectors
- Power from onboard +12V DC jack or power from EVM board through μTCA connector.
We offer a wide array of product design, custom hardware design
and software development services on TIs ARM SitaraTM, Media Processors
and DSP platforms.
- Product Design Services
- Hardware Design Services
- Firmware and BSP
- Audio & Video
- Test & Validation
- Production Support