Click on the image to view the complete Industry 4.0 Infographic
Mistral’s expert team of engineers build industrial automation gateways, industrial cameras, industrial control systems etc. to help customers effectively upgrade their technologies, increase productivity, optimize resources and reduce downtime and safety related incidents across a wide range of sectors including manufacturing, process, energy, utility and automotive.
Increased competition across industries demand increased productivity, intelligence and operational excellence which require systems to inter-operate, collect and analyze data for well-informed decision-making. Mistral provides extensive and reliable industrial automation solutions and industrial automation design services with the use of ruggedized MCUs and MPUs for industrial control, sensing, networking and Human Machine Interface (HMI) for applications like smart energy meters, process control, industrial gateways, industrial cameras, industrial sensors and more.
Internet of Things (IoT) in industrial automation is one of the first enabling steps towards Industrial 4.0. IoT applied to Industrial automation solutions streamlines system architectures making them more responsive and cost effective. IoT will ensure frictionless communication and interaction between I/Os like industrial sensors and actuators, analyzers, industrial gateways, industrial camera and video, robotics and more for higher operational efficiency and significantly improved productivity. The evolution is poised to accelerate with initiatives such as Industry 4.0, Smart Manufacturing, and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Consortium.
Mistral’s extensive and reliable range os industrial automation solutions include design and development of:
- Human Machine Interface
- Industrial Sensor Integration
- Image sensing and processing
- Control System
- Industrial Gateways
- Industrial Cameras
- Smart Energy Meters
Mistral’s range of expertise in Industrial Automation include:
- Development of Industrial Gateways, Industrial Cameras, Smart Energy Meters, Control systems, Industrial Sensor integration etc.
- Industrial sensor integration like high-speed cameras with frame capture
- Integration of Video analytics
- Industrial Bus technologies like ProfiBUS, CAN, EtherCAT, ModBUS etc.
- Embedded Applications
- Embedded application development realizing the programmable blocks for PLCs
- Android customization (Skin as well as framework) for implementation of HMI
- End Use case development on Embedded OS
- Application Development
- Application Development in HTML5, Dot Net and Java with database servers such as SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL and application servers such as IIS, Tomcat and JBOSS.
- Client Apps for displaying real-time parameters, historical trends based on Cloud data.
- Software Design and Development
- Android / Embedded Linux/ Windows Embedded Firmware
- Board Support Package and Device drivers
- Firmware development for MCUs
- Hardware Design and Development
- High Density Interconnect technology
- Multi-board solutions – Flex PCB designs
- High efficiency power supply architecture
- Board design analysis for Thermal & vibration
- FCC, CE, UL certification
- Power Management
- Power optimization for energy conservation and reduced heat dissipation
Some of the Industrial Automation projects executed by Mistral includes:
- Hardware design and Software Development of CPU boards for power quality measurement device
- Software Development, Base porting , functionality and performance testing for Industrial Gateways
- Complete product Development for Smart Energy meter
- Design and Development of sophisticated user interfaces with high sensitivity touch and gesture recognition for HMI terminals
- Software Development with Linux board support packages and high-speed camera drivers for Industrial cameras