Digital Console System
Designed to meet the needs of small integrated control rooms that combine radio and telephony interfaces. The Digital Console System meets a range of professional demands in the public safety, transportation, utility and private industry sectors.
The Digital Console System from Mistral combines radio and telephony interfaces designed to meet the needs of small integrated control rooms. Combining telephony with digital or analogue radio control, it supports up to 30 channels and fifteen screen-based operator consoles. The Digital Console System meets a range of professional demands in the public safety, transportation, utility and private industry sectors.
Specific applications include mobile command, small control rooms and TETRA fallback systems. An architecture of distributed processing, with no central switch provides flexibility and scalability, delivering the high resilience demanded by these mission-critical applications.
The Digital Console System includes Selcall (5-Tone), Digital Input/Outputs, and audio delay. The product is further strengthened by a range of technical requirements, building on the previous release and taking account of customer feedback.
- Digital communications console system
- IP connected dispatch positions
- Integrates telephone call handling and radio dispatch
- Resilient distributed architecture
- 30 definable ports for lines and operators to a maximum of 16 operators
- Supports and integrates analogue radio, MPT 1327, NEXEDGE®, FleetSync®, iDEN®, MOTOTRBO™, and TETRA voice and data
- Screen-based, configurable Graphical User Interface (GUI) with intelligently integrated call queuing feature and caller ID aliasing
- Multilingual operator presentation
- Range of operator and audio interface options