Industrial mmWave RADAR – 60GHz AoP Module
The 60GHz AoP RADAR Module is an Industrial mmWave RADAR on Module (RoM) with Antenna on Package (AoP) SoC from Mistral is a low cost, ultra-compact, light-weight and easy to use module catering to wide range of industrial applications.
Based on Texas Instruments IWR6843AoP, an ultra-high-resolution single chip FMCW RADAR sensor, the Industrial mmWave RADAR on Module is ideal for low power, self-monitored, ultra-accurate RADAR systems in industrial environment.
The highlight of the Industrial mmWave RADAR module is the IWR6843AoP mmWave Sensor Chipset, which comes with Integrated Antenna on Package, reducing RF PCB design challenges, product cost and footprint drastically.
The 60GHz AoP Industrial mmWave RADAR on Module operates at frequency bands of 60-64GHz. Currently, the module is one of the most powerful and highly integrated in Industrial RADAR market. The module comes with advanced features such as FMCW Transceiver, DSP for Advanced Signal Processing, Hardware Accelerator (for FFT, Filtering, and CFAR Processing), ARM R4F Microcontroller, Built-in Calibration and Self-test in a compact form factor (29 x 24 mm).
The Industrial mmWave RADAR on Module is powered via USB in standalone mode and delivers processed point cloud RADAR data (Object’s ID, Range, Angle and Velocity). The AoP RADAR on Module comes with SDK 3.01, along with object detection and people counting sample applications.
Mistral’s 60GHz AoP RADAR Module comes with robust Mechanical enclosure which facilitates mounting to an end product. As the AoP RADAR on Module is built around IWR6843AoP from Texas Instrument, this assures long lifecycle and support. Mistral adds value by supplying pre-certified AoP RADAR on Modules which helps customer to accelerate time to market, reduces certification risks and seamless product integration.
Note: The AoP module is priced at US$ 99.
For sampling and volume pricing contact, firstname.lastname@example.org or click on
“Get a Quote” button below.
- Integrated Antenna on Package IWR6843AoP mmWave Sensor
- FMCW Transceiver with Integrated PLL, Transmitter, Receiver, Baseband and ADC
- 60-64GHz Coverage With 4 GHz continuous Bandwidth
- Built-in Calibration and Self-Test
- ARM® Cortex® R4F-Based Radio Control System for Object Detection and Interface control
- C674x DSP for Advanced Signal Processing
- Hardware Accelerator for FFT, Filtering, and CFAR Processing
- Host Connectivity: 2 x UART / UART over USB
- Mechanical Enclosure to facilitate mounting to end product
- SDK 3.01 from Texas Instrument’s with demo applications
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 85 degree Celsius
- Dimension: 29 x 24 mm