Rugged system consisting of RF Up/Down Conversion using modulator and demodulator that provides combined data acquisition and processing on a single platform.
The Next-generation DRFM platform from Mistral is a rugged system consisting of RF Up/Down Conversion using modulator and demodulator that provides combined data acquisition and processing on a single platform. The digitization and re-construction of the baseband signals are achieved through high-speed ADCs and DACs. The storage and processing are done using QDR Memory and high-performance FPGA. Jitter cleaner and skew adjustment blocks in the Next-generation DRFM platform allow better phase matching of the clock signals.
Designed on a very compact form factor, the Next-generation DRFM platform is a conduction-cooled module that can be plugged into any conduction-cooled or air-cooled LRU and can be operational instantaneously. The DRFM platform is ideal for use in ECM, carrier processing/echo generation, and decoy application and provides users with the flexibility to configure the system based on their applications.
- RF Up/Down Conversion
- High performance FPGA for on-board processing and custom programming
- RF Input Frequency range: 1500 - 2500 MHZ
- RF Output Signal range: 1500 - 2500MHz
- LVTTL, GPIO signal connector
- RS232 and Ethernet for external interfaces
- Rugged conduction-cooled module
- Operation temperature: -40°C to +55°C
- Power supply: ±5V.