Rugged system consisting of RF Up/Down Conversion using modulator and demodulator that provides combined data acquisition and processing on a single platform.
Mistral’s Next-generation Digital RF Module (DRFM) platform is a rugged system consisting of RF Up/Down Conversion using a modulator and demodulator. The Next-generation DRFM platform offers combined data acquisition and processing on a single platform. Designed on a very compact form factor, the Next-generation DRFM platform is a conduction-cooled module that can be plugged into any conduction-cooled or air-cooled LRU and can be operational instantaneously. The Digital RF Module is ideal for use in ECM, carrier processing/echo generation, and decoy applications and provides users with the flexibility to configure the system based on their applications.
The digitization and reconstruction of the baseband signals are achieved through high-speed ADCs and DACs. The storage and processing are done using QDR Memory and high-performance FPGA. Jitter cleaner and skew adjustment blocks in the Next-generation DRFM platform allow better phase matching of the clock signals.
- RF Up/Down Conversion
- High performance FPGA for on-board processing and custom programming
- RF Input Frequency range: 1500 - 2500 MHZ
- RF Output Signal range: 1500 - 2500MHz
- LVTTL, GPIO signal connector
- RS232 and Ethernet for external interfaces
- Rugged conduction-cooled module
- Operation temperature: -40°C to +55°C
- Power supply: ±5V.