Rugged system consisting of RF Up/Down Conversion using modulator and demodulator that provides combined data acquisition and processing on a single platform.
The next-generation DRFM platform from Mistral is a rugged system consisting of RF Up/Down Conversion using modulator and demodulator that provides combined data acquisition and processing on a single platform.
The digitization/re-construction of the baseband signals are achieved through high-speed ADCs and DACs. The storage and processing is done using QDR Memory and High performance FPGA. Jitter cleaner and skew adjustment blocks allow better phase matching of the clock signals.
Designed on a very compact form factor, the DRFM platform is a conduction-cooled module that can be plugged into any conduction-cooled or air-cooled LRU and be operational instantaneously.
The DRFM platform is ideal for use in ECM, carrier processing/echo generation and decoy application and provides users the flexibility to configure the system based on their applications.
- RF Up/Down Conversion
- High performance FPGA for on-board processing and custom programming
- RF Input Frequency range: 1500 - 2500 MHZ
- RF Output Signal range: 1500 - 2500MHz
- LVTTL, GPIO signal connector
- RS232 and Ethernet for external interfaces
- Rugged conduction-cooled module
- Operation temperature: -40°C to +55°C
- Power supply: ±5V.