An S-Band based Dual Transmitter and Receiver Module with a GaN based Power Amplifier that helps reduce the size and complexity of the overall amplifier module while ensuring increased efficiency and high-power operation of a radar system.
The S-Band DTRM from Mistral is a Dual Transmitter Receiver Module with a GaN based Power Amplifier. The GaN based Power Amplifier helps reduce the size and complexity of the overall amplifier module. It also ensures increased efficiency and high-power operation of a radar system.
Dual Transmitter Receiver Module consists of two identical T/R chains having two independent TX OUT/RX IN antenna connectors. DTRM has a common TX IN/RX OUT connector further optimizing the size and efficiency of the radar system. Input drive power to the Transmit chains and return signals from receive chains is managed through a power divider/combiner.
- Receiver: +0dBm Output Receiver Power, Frequency Range is 3.1GHz to 3.5GHz and 20dB±1dB Receiver Chain gain
- Transmitter: 100Watt Transmit Output Power, 100Watt Receiver Input Power Protection, 10% Duty Cycle, +2dBm Input Power
- ACTEL Smart Fusion SOC
- GaN Bias sequencing
- Voltage and Temperature Monitoring
- Remote Programmability
- Power Supply and Control : D-Sub Connectors
- RF Connectors: BMA Female Type
- Board to Board RF Connectors: Catcher’s Mitt SMT type
- Dimension(in mm): 220x93x33
- Weight: <1000 Grams