GaN based Power Amplifier
Small footprint S-Band 150W, GaN (Gallium Nitride) based device operates in Pulsed Mode and requires 50V DC Supply. All the other required voltages are generated on-board.
The S-Band 150W Power Amplifier Module from Mistral is an energy efficient, small footprint GaN (Gallium Nitride) based device which operates in Pulsed Mode. An on-board power supply sequencing circuit manages the order and timing of the gate (VGS) and drain
(VDD) bias voltages to ensure safe operation of the GaN devices.
GaN based Power Amplifier requires 50V DC Supply. All the other required voltages are generated on-board.
- Operating Frequency : 3.1 to 3.5GHz (S-BAND)
- Power Amplifiers : Gallium Nitrate (GaN) HEMT
- Input/Output Impedance : Matched to 50Ω
- Efficiency : 45%
- Application : Radar Systems
- GaN PA Baising : Integrated in the Module
- RF Connectors : SMA Female Type
- Power Supply and Control : D-Sub Connectors