i.MX6 Nano SOM
The i.mx6 Nano SOM is a small footprint 44mm * 26 mm module that can be used directly in your end product design.
It is based on the micro-BGA (0.4mm Pitch 12mm x 12mm) i.MX6Q SoC using PoP assembly to ensure compact package.
- i.MX6 Quad/Dual ARM Cortex-A9 SoC
- 1GB LPDDR2 (PoP) and 4GB eMMC
- On board Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and BT 4.0 Module
- USB OTG interface
- UART Console
- JTAG interface
- PMIC support for power sequencing, multi-output power source to SoC
- 3.7V DC Input
- Dimension: 44mm * 26mm
- Board to Board Interface connectors for Display, Camera, Audio, USB, Sensors, GigE and other interfaces
The VISE Board is a powerful i.mx6 development platform, based on a dual-board architecture built around the i.MX6 Quad/Dual Core, ARM Cortex A9 SoC.
The VISE Board consists of the Nano SOM comprising of the SoC, PoP Memory, Flash memory and Wireless interfaces and a
Carrier module that provides the Display and all other Interfaces.
- Easy-to-use platform to accelerate product development
- Dual-board Architecture
- Nano SOM: SoC (PoP), Memory, Wireless Interfaces, PMIC
- Carrier Module: Display, Camera, Audio, USB, Sensors, GigE and other interfaces
- Available in Quad/Dual core options
- Micro-BGA with HDI Technology
- Yocto Linux and Android Kitkat support
- Available in Industrial and Commercial Grade
- Reusable Nano SOM: reduces time-to-market and manufacturing complexity
- Dimension: 120mm x 105mm
Wide array of custom hardware design & software development services on
PowerPC and i.MX platforms to ease product development
and reduce time-to-market for our customers.