3U VPX QorIQ SBC-FMC
3U VITA-46 VPX based SBC built around Freescale QorIQ T2080 and Virtex-7 FPGA supports FMC Mezzanine cards as per VITA 57.1 standard and is ideally suited for computation/DSP intensive applications to meets the rugged environmental requirements of defense and aerospace domain.
The 3U VPX QorIQ-V7 SBC from Mistral is a 3U VITA-46 VPX Single Board Computer built around the Freescale QorIQ T2080 processor (The T2080 with 4 dual-threaded 64-bit Power Architecture Cores, each equipped with an Altivec vector processing engine) and Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA (optimized for highest system performance & capacity with a 2X improvement in system performance) an FMC site. Both these devices make the 3U VPX QorIQ-V7 a high capability hardware with powerful I/O connectivity providing an impressive amount of processing in a very small footprint.
The 3U VPX QorIQ-V7 SBC supports FMC Mezzanine cards as per VITA 57.1 standard.
The 3U VPX QorIQ-V7 SBC is available in 0.8″ VPX-REDI format. The VPX REDI version comes with covers to support two level maintenance requirements. The 3U VPX QorIQ-V7 SBC provides the highest computing density in a 3U VPX form factor. The SBC is ideally suited for computation/DSP intensive application and meets the rugged environmental requirements in the defense and aerospace domain. Also available, is the 3U VPX QorIQ Virtex-7 SBC with XMC Mezzanine card as per VITA46 standard.
- Freescale QorIQ T2080 processor and Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA
- User programmable Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA with 3 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- T2080 processor (4x 64-bit PA Cores, each equipped with Altivec vector processing engine)
- 2GB DDR3L SDRAM with ECC and two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- PCIe, IFC (memory bus) and GPIO connectivity between processor and FPGA
- Backplane Connectivity through PCIe and GTX/GTH Links from FPGA
- Backplane Connectivity through PCIe links from Processor
- Conduction-cooled supporting a temperature range of -40 C to +71 C
- Linux / VxWorks BSP