An Intel Core i7 4th Gen based Digital Signal Processor Card with the substantial bandwidth and system-enabling features of the 6U OpenVPX form-factor, available in rugged air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions.
The CHAMP-AV9 is a Signal Processing Engine from Curtiss-Wright. It combines the floating point performance of the Intel Core i7 processors, with the substantial bandwidth and system-enabling features of the 6U OpenVPX form-factor. Providing a pair of quad-core 4th generation Core-i7 (Haswell) processors, featuring the updated AVX 2.0 instruction units and redesigned on-chip graphics execution units, the CHAMP-AV9 offers a 2-4X performance per size, weight and power improvement over previous DSP modules.
The CHAMP-AV9 incorporates the enhancements of the OpenVPX (VITA 65) standard with a complete suite of Data Plane, Expansion Plane, and Control Plane interfaces. With up to 14 GB/s of data plane fabric and 32 GB/s of expansion plane performance the CHAMP-AV9 has the bandwidth required to effectively harness the power of the processors.
- Extreme numerical processing for DSP and general purpose applications
- Reduces size, weight, and power 2-4X over previous generations
- Seamless integration into HPEC systems including FPGAs, GPGPUs, Sensor I/O and Middleware
- 6U OpenVPX compliant
- Two Intel Core-i7 quad-core 4th generation processors
- 614-1318 GFLOPs peak computing performance
- 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM with ECC
- Four 40 Gb Ethernet Data Plane interfaces at an aggregate 112 Gbps
- Two 16-lane Gen3 PCI Express Expansion Plane interfaces
- Power management features
- TPM Support (optional)
- VxWorks BSP and Linux LSP