Ethernet Switch and Vehicle Management Computer built around a small and lightweight rugged chassis, provides 16 ports of tri-speed 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet with a variety of flexible network switching features such as VLANs, multicast, and Quality of Service.
DBH-670, the Digital Beachhead combines an Ethernet switch with a powerful Vehicle Management Computer to provide essential network services to ground vehicles.
Housed in a small and lightweight rugged chassis, the Digital Beachhead provides 16 ports of tri-speed 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet with a variety of flexible network switching features such as VLANs, multicast, and Quality of Service.
The Digital Beachhead also features a multi-core ARM based Vetronics computer, with flexible interfaces to monitor and control essential vehicle systems. A large number of vetronics interfaces combined with a powerful software framework simplifies the integration of Digital Beachhead into new and legacy vehicles.
- 16-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) with built-in status LEDs and cable diagnostics
- Feature-rich networking support includes IPv4/v6, VLANs, IGMP multicast, QoS, MSTP/RSTP, link aggregation, port mirroring, jumbo frames
- Powerful in-band (HTTP/Telnet/SNMP) and out-of-band (RS-232) switch configuration and management
- Vehicle Management Computer with Flexible Vetronics Interfaces
- Vehicle interfaces include multiple CANbus ports, audio and video (camera) interfaces, and analog/digital IO interfaces
- VICTORY and GVA compliant MIL-STD-38999 pinouts
- Designed for Rugged Military Applications and Environments
- Small footprint: 10.5 x 7.5 x 3.0 inches
- Wide operational temperature: -40°C to +71°C natural convection design also supports cold-plate to +85°C
- 28V DC power compliant to MIL-STD-1275D with optional Nuclear Event Detector (NED)
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-461